Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Smile Like You Mean It


programming 2day
was tedious
hate it..
anyway
my contact list
suddenly boosted
haha
i was like
WOW!
if im nt with tis group
im with tat.
n if im nt with tat group,
im with the other group..
its cool 2 hav lots of frens,realy
haha
n my bros in RP too..
during class
they'll jus beep me
n we can meet
..jus nw
had lunch with
sarah,aidah,zann
my pri skoolmates
haha
we meet again..
HAIZ
however happy i can be
im stil waiting
for the change in my life
the 'sound' was like
calling me jus now
maybe the time will come
im not sure wen is it
nobody knows about
tis big step im gona take
no one shud
or shud they?
N
tis is 1 of the reasons
im glad 2 hav found you
you will not understand
btw.. photos were taken using webcam! =)
TAKE CARE VRYONE!

No comments: