Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ate @
Seoul Garden
with:
Jannah
Ita
Noreen
Siti
....................
yup..
im the only male!!
haha
we were the
1st customer!!
surprised managers
i told them
i cant work 2day
cos iv got a plan
haha
.............................
nyway..
iv not received
my pay!
YET...
always delay
alamak!
spoils my day
tinking of it la
........................
so
enjoyd the food
startd eating @ 12
Ended eating @ 4+
we were so damn full
speaking of full,
reminds me of fool
yup
2daes april the 1st
FOOL-ed
Jannah & Siti
haha
suppose 2 meet @ 11.30
but i called them
saying iv arrived
@ 10
haha
they rushed
but,
knowing tat siti
lives @ Haogang
i dcided 2 tell the truth la
haha
pity her rite..
N N
iv been FOOL-ed
too
by som1s blog...
Raudah's tat is
cos read her blog
immediately
after i woke up
so
it opened my eyes
haha
but realised
iv been
FOOL-ed
im a fool man...
n 2day dcided nt 2 fetch som1
cos
realised
iv been going home late
2o often now
pity my mum
tats always worried bout me
LOVES YOU MUM!! =)
sory syg..haha.gler

U cAn HaV wAtEvEr U lIke~

No comments: