Saturday, April 4, 2009

slowing down now
working fewer days
need 2 prepare myself 4 poly
seriously
tis poly thing
is like
making me nervous
i mean
startng 2 study again
n projects
lessons
lectures
im realy not ready yet
n
im not
so sure about
having 2 work @ the same time
surely cant cope
but wen tinking of quiting
i'll miss workin..
haiz
haha
fickle minded
but
im lucky 2 hav
my skool
n workplace
near 2 my house!
...............................
nyway
these few days
i felt as if somethings
missing
wat is it?
i dono
haha
been tinking bout it tho...
but cudnt find the ans
...........................
n n
congrats 2
Anshari Bin Kadir
who won
3rd place in 100m
1st place 4x100m boys
1st place 4x100m cca
WOW!
AN! baek kepe!
jealous aku
credits 2 my
adiZERO!
haha
AN owes me a drink!
heeh
how do you sleep?

No comments: