Sunday, May 24, 2009


LIFE MOVES ON
everythng happend for a reason

....................................................


been very bz these days
apart from skool n floorball
im helping
2 run tis futsal comp
which takes place
next week
its for charity btw
2 help upgrade
a mosque

.................................................................

my mum
got a big present
for mothers day
a belated one i guess
but shes sure happy

.................................................................

my sis
jus got back from KL
n she got me n my bro
2 tops each
haha
she said she saw tis shirt
wit the no 13 printed
on it
n she was remindd of me!
n so she bot it
I WANA GO GENTING!

..................................................................

2mrws UT
n i dint revise at all
great...

................................................................


Pic above-
shirah drew tat 4 me
Putera Cypher!
haha
-currently addicted to music
-UPDATED!




[ HAIZ ]

No comments: