Thursday, May 14, 2009


below, 'unsuccessful jump shot' haha..

below was taken
after running from managers!!
haha.. stil remembered tat day
we let out our tots n
shared secrets
til 5 in the morning
haha

happy times
turns to memories
KANAK- KANAK
SEOUL GARDEN
aku akan rindu korang
ingat2 lah aku slalu ye...
haha
reason 4 quiting sg:
skool..
ig..
family..
frens..
skools fun but tiring
floorballs takin up much
of my time
i need time 4 family n frens too...
so its lyk
weekdays 4 skool n ig
n weekends r 4 family n frens
so skools fine
xcept tat i kept delayng my RJ
til late nite
n
ytd had 2 rush 2 civic mac
jus 2 finish it at 11+
haha
haiz
my classmates r getting bonded
too bonded
(if u know wat i mean)
haha
n
i jus wana say tat poly life
ROX MANN!!
n
im working hard
2 get back my stamina
floorball trainings helping alot
n i guess
no more gassy drinks 4 me...
haiz
sadded
COCA~COLA
i'll miss u...
haha
ENJOY LIFE
or jus live it bored

No comments: