Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I realy don get it..
i wana move on in life,but it seems lyk i cant
y am i stuck here with nothng 2 do..??
im always tinkng bout the same old thing
i told myself its useless
but i stil do it
y? tats wat im nt sure bout
i wana grow up le
nt stuck with the same old thing
i wana go out dere
wher deres ppl, nt ppl lyk me..
sad n moody always
i wana be cheerfull
tats all i wan
many hav it, but i don tink i hav it
n im talkng bout happines
i may look hapy,ya,im hapy
but inside, i kp all the things tat can kill me
deres too much in me nw
i wana get it out
all of it
i guess ill jus kp it 2 myself
sometyms,seeing others hapy can make me hapy
atleast i can be hapy abit 4 awhile
atleast the ppl around me r hapy
but wen ppl r gone
tats wen i feel the darkness fall over me n cover me completely
nt a single light can be seen
no1 see me sad
n deres no1 i can cry with
can you feel it?
i guess u cant!!
cos its only me whos feeling it
yeah..only me ='(
ive been tinkng of others 2 much
tat myself drown without no1 notice,nt even me..
suddenly feeling hurt,lyk wana break down
the hurt cant be xplain
cos i dono wher its from
from myself??
ppl around me??
I DONT KNOW
..HAISH...........................

yeah im sad now
tats all i can be
sad sad sad
WTF!!!
................................

No comments: