Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2day morning,reach skool...
gt my hp back..stupid aliff..
den..after skool, hang out with my bro n frens 4 a while..
went out of skool 2 take funy videos..
walkd up the stairs..
saw yoo, yoo tried 2 hide...
......
haha...
den my bro cycled past the group..
stopd at the next block..
nazi n zahrin had a funy fight, videod by zul...
haha...
quite funy..
den went home..
past the place again..
....haha..

now..few minutes ago...
lookd at the pics, on yoor frenster..
recalld back memories.. =')
wat if we didnt grew up...
tat wud be great...
nw sec3 alrdy..
somtyms its jus better 2 be childish than 2 be MATURE... rite?..
enjoy life n nvr wory bout nythng...
keepng evrythng n nvr need 2 let go..
but i guess lifes lyk tat..
TIME WILL GO ON , N MEMORIES ARE LEFT....
Why Is Life That Way?
was smiling wen i recalld the memories... =)
=')

Oh Ya,The Dream....
I cant remember...
Wait Ah.....
hmm......
......
..............
i type wat i no,k??
haha...
yoo were cryin..nt sure bout wat..
yoo were cryin on my shoulder..
i hugg yoo.....
yoo continued 2 cry..
so, i dessik yoo.....
on the cheek.. =)
den.....nt sure wat happend...
i tink its was the next day, i tink...dono la..
read yoor blog...in the dream...
den, yoo rote...
[ Tryin To Remember ]
: yoor my prince, n im yoor princess..
i'll treat yoo lyk a prince..
[ haha...cant remember alrdy la... ]

tats all i can remember..quite a long post..haha..
kk,tats my dream.. =)

byeE...

I'll Try To Breath For Yoo..
I'm Cryin Out ,
I'm Seeing Love..
Yoo Could Be All I Need....... =)

loving yoo...

No comments: