Sunday, November 1, 2009

Money!

Update! SE's Satio has been released!


Hello there! an update,after so long.. Nyway,its as if nobody reads it.lol. k nvm..

Lifes been great nowadays. Class is awesome! Familys doing Fine! Shakecrew.. erm...seldom meet. we will soon I hope. im currently helping out with POL-ITE floorball games. so yes,been bz. n its also bonding me with my floorball mates,guys n gerls.. Fun sia, the reason why im not quiting floorball just yet. All the best to RP Salsas and RP Adroits!

Later on,gg Suntec for a camp briefing. n yeah! im gona be a Camp Instructor soon,soon.. Along with some of my frens.Looking forward to the experience!

Currently listening to a meaningful song (its in my playlist): Save Your Heart - Mayday Parade. it tells us to save our hearts for the only special one, which is known as our soulmate. and not to waste ur hearts on passerbys..

Love you guys! Yeah, to all of you present in my life..

No comments: