Monday, September 7, 2009

Nothing feels right

I feel my life stopped. must make tis decision before i move on.its all about floorball...hw i wishd i'd quit sooner.tis decision is tough.i dono wat 2 do after goin so far. n i take into consideration all the things tats gona be affected.$141 will be wasted,the floorball stick i bot earlier. n all those experience..haiz..but,gd points,it will loosen my schedule,widen my freedom. little matters like the clothes washed each day with or without trainings, all tis,i tink realy makes a difference.Not only for me, but for others too..i was hoping tat i cud spent more time goin 2 talks n concentrating on my studies n spend more time wit frens n fams wen all tis is over..i dint noe jus deciding alone can stop me for quite some time. I seriously need help people.Advice me.pls...

No comments: