Friday, August 21, 2009

Go Fast

Atlast, fasting season starts tmr! haha.excited. Feels as if it has been a long time tat i kept myself from eating. Like i mentiond in the previous post,i really need smthng to happen this season n smhw, i will be changed! Haha! Anyways... i am supposed to be in marsiling now eating n drinking with Shakecrew! i mean norm drinking,not TAT drinking la.tsk! i gd boy ok. N ya..hope they r having a gd time there! I dcide nt 2 go becos i really need to save up! n surely i wont be workin this hols bcos...haha! im fasting! =P

okay..on thurs,had movie with farhan,af,eemah. catchd ORPHAN. damn nice! i really love how the story goes...n jus nw watchd on my lappy,Race to witch mountain and Push. both was great! n lastly Bohsia, a malay movie. In life, we are given choices, its either bad or good. SO, choose wisely! =)

Currently waiting for UT3s to be over, before i cud start on my guitar lessons! Woohoo...
n I need to cut down my schedule. i wana relaxxxxxx......

SELAMAT BERPUASE SUME!

No comments: