Thursday, June 4, 2009

cant wait for 2mrw
W35R BBQ!
but the only thing is...
y west coast park??
haha
nvm la
1 week nvr meet them
i miss them
i hope 2 enjoy myself 2mrw
n do stupid stuff
like we used to do
haha


been hating myself lately
n im not v sure y....


hmmm....
tis holidayy seems to be damn
****ing BORING!
haha
sometimes it jus made me stare
at my lappy screen
w/o touching the mouse or keypad
wat i meant was jus staring at the wallpaper
haha!
WTH rite?!
n wen im bored,
i bcom hungry
luckily my mum brot home
KFC
[she alrdy fried some noodles]
so after kfc
ate noodles
n oso..
ate tis peanut thingy
sis brot home
all eaten n still hungry
...well...
since im bored
let me jus tell you wat im gona eat
NEXT!
nutella chocolate
w
cheese
on a piece of bread!
n im bored

...im also currently mad at my own hair
BCOS
it wont stand like it used to
fyi:
last time it used 2 stand
even if its longer than the length NOW
n im bored!

haha

No comments: