Saturday, August 18, 2007

BORED BORED DAY IS TODAY!!!

nothing 2 do..
dear diary performing 2day..
but, nvr go..
decided not 2..
wanted 2 rest..
after the common tests..

i'm startng 2 miss having somone by my side.
who i can talk to.
share my problems with.
atleast someone who cares bout me.
someone who i can spend time with.
so, i wont get bored.
may not be a close fren.
JUST someone who i can talk to.
cos i may hav alot of problems now...

n im starting 2 hate my songs.
those in my hp.
haha!!
dono why...
sick of it.

....................................................................
..................... .....................
................ ................. ......................
............ ......... .........
........... .......... ............

Realy nothing 2 do...
i wan go sentosa!!!
=P

and err..
yesterday i gt a Dream!!
haha!!
i dream of someone i met on national day..
hmm...haha..
of cos. a gerl la!!

Girls Are Polluting My mind..
i mean i kept tinking of them in my head..
i wan my own self BACK!!!!
i tinking im no longer me..
Or ive change TOO MUCH...

*hungry* ...Hee...

No comments: